Classes & Workshop, 24 Hour Block
We run small classes where you can learn:
Hand forming and metal shaping skills
How to use metal shaping / fabricating equipment such as the English Wheel, plenishing hammer and the pullmax.
How to weld (aluminium, Oxy, TIG, MIG).
Project management skills – how to get your dream build finished and on the road!
We cater to complete beginners through to students with advanced skills. We can set you projects to help you develop your skills or you can bring your own project to work on.
All students can use our workshop equipment during class time and selected consumables, tools and equipment are available for purchase.
Our classes are small (maximum 15 students) where you’re guaranteed personal attention from us. We have a maximum of 10 students to every teacher.
Classes are all hands-on with no classroom style theory.
Options for experienced users of machinery to purchase 24 hour blocks for workshop use. These users must contact MotoRRetro prior to purchase.
Buy your class hours in 24 hour blocks for $670. This is valid for a three month period.
Workshop space is availabile for rent for projects once hours have been purchased. Contact motorretro for further information.
Mid-week classes run on Tuesdays 5:30pm - 9:30pm
Weekend classes run on Saturdays 8:30am - 4:30pm
More classes will be added on demand. We offer flexible attendance – use your workshop hours as it suits you.
New Classes & Workshop Available,
10 Hour Block
10 hour classes block booking now available.
MotoRRetro are now offering a 10 hours class booking option for Car and Bike Body Restoration/Customisation Classes.
This will offer students a more bite sized approach to block booking classes.
Within these 10 hours you will:
• Develop your skills: If you have a project, you will have the opportunity to have your part made
• Be able to use the workshop, all available tools and receive personal class tuition and guidance.
• Mid-week classes run on Tuesday 5.30pm-9.30pm
• Weekend classes run on Saturdays 8.30am-4.30pm
• Attendance and duration is completely flexible – use your hours as it suits you.
• Buy your class hours in 10 hour blocks for $330 plus GST
• Max 10 students per class - personal attention guaranteed.
• Continuously enrolling
Read more about our workshop and classes on throttleroll
Motorretro Australia Pty Ltd
EFTPOS at class
Contact us now to book email@example.com
Vaughan 0409 987 564
Georgio 0412 372 105